On 24/10/09 09:34, Niels wrote: > Just FYI, I personally find the Firefox substring thing confusing. The > current (KDE3) Konqueror location bar allows me to select between several > completion methods, and that's very cool. You could add substring > completion to such a list, so that I could disable it. I always use > the "Dropdown list & Automatic" option whereever possible. I personally consider the FF method very good, but regardless of this, in my application I need that kind of method. I'm completing on RDF data, like "foaf:Person" or "", and I need to show an item, if it contains the substring. -- Oszkár Ambrus "Whoever believes in the Son [Jesus Christ] has eternal life" (John 3:36) Masters Student, Digital Enterprise Research Institute, NUIG [http://www.deri.ie] >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<