List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Kraft on KDE 4 now in SVN
From:       Klaas Freitag <freitag () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-20 17:44:52

Hi,

JFYI still another porting story: Kraft [1] is slowly coming along on it's
way to become a KDE 4 program. I just made a large commit to the
playground/office module which lifts Kraft on the KDE 4 platform.

It builds and starts but is still far away from being useable or stable and
porting is harder than I expected, but well...

Maybe somebody has spare time and is interested in jumping in?

have fun,
Klaas

[1] http://kraft.sf.net?lang=en