List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Volunteering to port Kooka to KDE4
From:       Eduard Huguet <eduardhc () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-19 7:44:01

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

> ------------------------------
>
> Message: 5
> Date: Sun, 18 Oct 2009 01:58:08 +0200
> From: Albert Astals Cid <aacid@kde.org>
> Subject: Re: Volunteering to port Kooka to KDE4
> To: kde-devel@kde.org
>
> Why not work in KDE SVN?
>
> I know you don't have an account at the moment but we handle them quite
> freely
> and in my opinion it's much better if you work in KDE SVN as it will be
> more
> visible to others.
>
> Cheers,
>  Albert

Thanks for your offer, Albert. The whole point of the assembla repository
was to get able to work on this without adding a totally broken project to
the main KDE trunk, until I could have a minimunly usable application.

However, as Jonathan Marten has yet completed the first migration phase, it
really makes sense to continue the project from there, instead of redoing
again the same work.

As soon as Jonathan Marten sets up the repository I'll be glad to
collaborate with him. If I need a KDE developer account for that, then let
the fun be ;).

Cheers,
  Eduard

[Attachment #5 (text/html)]

solid rgb(204, 204, 204); margin: 0pt 0pt 0pt 0.8ex; padding-left: \
Message: 5<br>