Hi, I'm happy to see that there is interest in the image scanning area :) On Friday 16 October 2009 23:24:13 John Layt wrote: > On Friday 16 October 2009 20:49:39 Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > * batch processing > > Big +1 from me on that, especially allow for the setting of different scan > settings for each selected scan region, it's what annoys me most about > xsanes batch mode. With Skanlite it should already be possible to scan from a document feeder and auto-generate a name for each image (I do not own a scanner with an ADF), but from this "settings for each selected scan region" I sounds like something more advanced... I would be happy to hear more about what you need. The coding sprint in November could be a good time for new features ;) > P.S. a quick look at websvn shows libksane is under active development, so > drop Kare Sars a line to discuss. Yep, my main target is to concentrate om making libksane as useful as possible, so that somebody else could make a Swiss-knife application that uses libksane for the scanning. All API/GUI comments/requests are welcome. -- Kåre Särs >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<