List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Folderview lets you not mount devices
From:       "Dr. Edgar Alwers" <edgaralwers () gmx ! de>
Date:       2009-10-17 7:58:05

Hi Stefan,

On Friday 16 October 2009 22:42:52 you wrote:

> That would be nice, but it's absolutely not the case. KDE's Bugzilla says
>  that we currently have "17989 bugs and 15520 wishes". Could you please
>  provide us with a link to the information that "all known bugs should have
>  been fixed"?

Probably I misunderstood informations:

http://www.kde.org/announcements/changelogs/changelog4_3_1to4_3_2.php

This page says, that  _all_  SVN changes in kdelibs, kdebase and so on are
included. Right ? . For me, not so familiar with Bugzilla and his 18000 bugs,
this meant, all known bugs up to the new version have been settled.

I understood the KDE-Announcement
"KDE 4.3.2, a bugfix, translation and maintenance update for the latest
generation of the most advanced and powerful free desktop"

really as a fix of all known bugs.
Sorry for the trouble. It was anyway not meant as a complain ;-)

But anyway, my mentioned bug is, according to e-mails I read, not so new.,
although regarding 18000 bugs this may be relative. And it is nasty !

Regards,
Edgar