List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Layout in Plasmoids
From:       Thomas Olsen <tanghus () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-13 19:20:27

Hi

I'm puzzling around with a couple of Python scripted Plasmoids (
http://code.google.com/p/google-translator/ and
http://code.google.com/p/currency-converter-plasmoid/ ) with which I'm having
a few problems.

First the layout: in the google-tranlator Plasmoid I have a
QGraphicsLinearLayout as to top layout. I add to that a Plasma::Label as the
first row, a QGraphicsGridLayout as the second row and yet another
Plasma::Label as the third row.
In the QGraphicsGridLayout I have four two-column rows, the two first holding
each a label and a ComboBox.
My problem is that when a ComboBox is clicked on the dropdown list is below
the following widgets.

I would really appreciate it if someone could have a look at the code and see
what I'm doing wrong. I should probably be using Qt Designer but I'm
unfamiliar with it and I thought that it ought to be very simple to fix.

The code is in:
http://code.google.com/p/google-translator/source/browse/trunk/google-
translator/contents/code/main.py around line 135.

--
Best Regards / Med venlig hilsen

  Thomas Olsen