List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Funny plasma behaviour
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-06 11:53:45

Yes, I don't see if I link against Qt 4.5.x.  I have seen some
flackyness with Qt 4.6 prerelease, with tables, listwidgets, etc.

One other note: cpu usage goes up to 100% for the kded4 process,
regardless of which Qt. This is on my laptop with the latest beta
nvidia driver.  On my desktop with a crappy AMD integrated video
controller it runs almost at 0

kded svn version 1031885

-David