List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Funny plasma behaviour
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-10-06 5:30:25

Hi

After I log onto my computer the splash screen proceeds in a normal
way but I end up with a black screen.  From a konsole window I started
with Alt+F2, I can start plasma just fine with "plasma-desktop".  Any
ideas as to why this is black screen is happening on start up.  I am
using KDE SVN and linking it against
kde-developers-kde-qt-stabke-patched (snap shot).
I've removed everything out of $HOME/.kde and have rebuilt everything
but still a black screen on startup.

Thanks in advance for any help or suggestions.

-David