List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Scary VideoPlayer VideoSettings change
From:       Albert Astals Cid <aacid () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-10-02 17:57:10

A Dijous, 1 d'octubre de 2009, Andreas Marschke va escriure:
> Hi ,
>
> I'm currently working on comedy and introduced  VideoSettings like Hue ,
> Saturation, Contrast and brightness... Well the usual you can modify in a
> Phonon::VideoWidget .
> The strange thing about it is that when I have dragonplayer and komedy
>  running and try to change the videosettings on one of them. The settings
>  on the other one change accordingly simultanious.
> Anybody tried tested any of this kind? Can somebody can confirm that in
>  anyway.
>
> Currently running Sidux (Debain Sid hot and spicy) on a amd64 arch.

Are you using the xine backend? If you try to use the xine program itself
you'll see that you can only control the settings from one of the interfaces
(though one does not affect the other (at least here)) because the second
interface doesn't let you change the values. Not sure if that is either a xine
or a driver limitation, but doesn't seem like a real phonon problem to me.

Albert