2009/9/29 Albert Astals Cid : > You said you are not a font expert yet you claim this is because of font > hinting. I see a logic problem here. I'm not a font expert so i really don't > know if this is because of hinting or not. And no, you are not the first > person to complain yet noone seems to scratch his itch. I can't say whether font hinting is the _only_ problem, that's true. Reading this comment, http://slangkamp.wordpress.com/2009/09/29/kword-font-rendering/#comment-99 it seems that the ideal solution would involve fixing the Qt backend of poppler. What do you think of this comment? Suppose that I volunteer for trying to do that. Where do I start? Benoit >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<