List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Deleting and reimplementing a layout
From:       David Hubner <hubnerd () ntlworld ! com>
Date:       2009-09-25 17:45:23

Hi,

I am trying to delete a widgets layout, creating a new layout in its stead. When i do \
something like

  delete bottom->layout();

  bLayout->insertSpacing(0,20);
  bLayout->setAlignment(Qt::AlignTop);

  bottom->setLayout(bLayout);

It works, but adds the layout above the old layout, not cleaning the old layout. This \
adds a new graphical feature to my application but its not what i need :) Is there a \
correct way to delete a layout and setting another layout in its stead?

Thanks
--
David Hubner
IRC: Kirsan