List:       kde-devel
Subject:    syntax highlighter component?
From:       Oszkar Ambrus <oszkar.ambrus () deri ! org>
Date:       2009-09-25 10:18:27

Hi,

Has anyone implemented a syntax highlighting component?
I'm writing a (visual) query builder for SPARQL and I'd like to have a
QTextEdit or something in my app, that displays  the resulting SPARQL
query with syntax highlighting.

I considered using KatePart, but I'd like something far more lightweight.
I'm just checking whether anyone has done it, so I wouldn't have to do
it from scratch.

Thanks a lot,

--
Oszkár Ambrus

"Whoever believes in the Son [Jesus Christ] has eternal life"
(John 3:36)

Masters Student, Digital Enterprise Research Institute, NUIG
[http://www.deri.ie]