Hi all, as part of my diploma thesis i wrote KCModule name kfingermanager [1] and kgreeter plugin [2]. Due to my full time assignment I don't have much time to work on it. Work on this project was suspended because of verification process blocks GUI redrawing in both KDM and krunner/lock. This problem is nowadays corrected (since revision 1026101 by Oswald Buddenhagen - thanks a lot) in KDM, krunner/lock is still affected with this issue. I would be nice have this fully functional since kde4.4 :-). I will be happy if someone wants finis this work. Some in action videos could be found on [1] and [2]. Source codes are available from git repository - kfingermanager [3], greeter plugin [4]. [1] http://blog.djaara.net/wordpress/kategorie/english/kfingermanager/ [2] http://blog.djaara.net/wordpress/kategorie/english/kdm/ [3] http://repo.or.cz/w/KFingerManager.git [4] http://repo.or.cz/w/KDMFprintPlugin.git Regards -- Jaroslav BartoĊˆ >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<