List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KSystemTrayIcon and quitSelect problem
From:       Flavio Castelli <flavio () castelli ! name>
Date:       2009-09-12 15:15:16

On Saturday 12 September 2009 16:47:18 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> what, exactly, are you trying to achieve? saving a file before exiting, or?

If the program is visible and the close event is triggered, then the program
is hidden and only the system tray icon is accessible.

When the system tray exit action is triggered the program exits unless a
certain operation is in progress. If the operation is in progress a
"wait/exit" message box appears.
If the user selects the "wait" option the program won't exit.

I have been able to implement everything. Unfortunately my program exits also
if the user selects the "wait" option.

This logic is coded inside the KMainWindow::queryClose() method.

Cheers
Flavio