Am Sonntag, 6. September 2009 17:31:11 schrieb dantti85-dev@yahoo.com.br: > Well, some time ago this was said that KPackageKit or > Shaman would be obsoleting KPackage, IMO > this should be done when one of the two leaves playground. Ah, OK. Looking through http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/playground/sysadmin/shaman/ Shaman seems almost dead as well. Most stuff in there wasn't touched for 6 months or longer. Too bad all you guys aren't working together.... > I have two main things to do before asking for kde review, > manuals (yes, didn`t had time to write those yet) and > a Dbus interface for a feature in kickoff. Hopefully > for 4.4 I`ll ask for a review.. For the manual part I may be able to help. BTW: What's the best way to suggest improvements to KPackageKit? Private e-mail? KDE Forums? Bugzilla? I'm somewhat capable in usability topics. Markus >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<