List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Future of KPackage?
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2009-09-06 15:31:11

Well, some time ago this was said that KPackageKit or
Shaman would be obsoleting KPackage, IMO
this should be done when one of the two leaves playground.
I have two main things to do before asking for kde review,
manuals (yes, didn`t had time to write those yet) and
a Dbus interface for a feature in kickoff. Hopefully
for 4.4 I`ll ask for a review..

Best,
Daniel.