List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Can't find PolkitQt
From:       David Boosalis <david.boosalis () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-31 14:59:58

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Sorry if this question has been asked before, but I have a problem compiling
kdelibs.
The error cmake produces is, "KDE Requires the PolkitQt library".

But I see this is part of kdesupport, "kdesupport/polkit-qt" which does
compile and install just fine.  There is the file
"$HOME/kde/share/apps/cmake/modules/FindPolkitQt.cmake".

I am using Kubuntu 9.04.

Do I need to install some other Polkit package, or manually install the
kdesupport/polkit-qt *.h and libs to /usr/* ?

Thanks,
David