List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: ARGB Widget Themes
From:       "Bluescreen_avenger" <bluescreen_avenger () verizon ! net>
Date:       2009-08-22 16:45:32

On Saturday 22 August 2009 05:29:48 am Anne Wilson wrote:
> On Friday 21 August 2009 20:21:27 bluescreen_avenger@verizon.net wrote:
> >
> > <link media="all" type="text/css"
> > href="/webmail/static/deg/css/wysiwyg-3933289048.css" rel="stylesheet">
> > </head><body>
> > Sorry about this I meant this message for another mailing list, but I
> > 21, 2009 07:19:20 PM, <a href="mailto:bluescreen_avenger@verizon.net"
> > class="parsedEmail" target="_blank">bluescreen_avenger@verizon.net</a>
> > wrote:<br><blockquote style="border-left: 3px solid rgb(102, 153, 204);">
> >

> > I tried there, and my thread got pushed down below. Well anyway I'll try
> > bumping it there, and see what I'll get. thanks.<br><br>and sorry about
>
> You are still sending html.  Many people simply do not read any message
> that arrives in html - in fact many people have such messages automatically
> deleted on their systems.  If you want help you have to stop using html
> mail.  It's totally unacceptable on lists such as this.
>
> Anne

Once again, sorry for the HTML, (It was the Verizon webmail client I was
using. I guess it sends things in HTML, and there was no way to turn it off.)
But now I switched to KMail now, and its 1000x better. (I should have switched
earlier)

And I mistakenly sent that first message to kde-devel. it was intended for kde-
linux, but I had the wrong email link in the clipboard, and I realized that a
little too late, so I'm sorry about that too.