List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Updating doc for color kcm
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-08-20 21:26:44

I have nearly* finished writing completely-new doc for the color kcm
(the old doc is from 3.x days and was badly in need of a rewrite, much
was missing or outright wrong). I'd like to get started on the approval
process, but I am not sure who all I should talk to.

What is the usual procedure for getting new doc submitted? (I'll also
need to add myself to contributor.entities[1], but that's trivial. Is
there a needed approval process for that, or should I just do it?)

1: kdelibs/kdoctools/customization/entities/contributor.entities

(*...just needs the overview sentence(s) for the Options tab, unless I
missed something. Hopefully I'll get it done some time today.)

--
Matthew
Don't use a hippo to... what was I saying?