List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Context menu curiosity
From:       Robin Atwood <robin () binro ! org>
Date:       2009-08-19 16:37:20

I am converting an app from Qt3 support to pure Qt4 and it's pretty much
complete. The only strange thing is when I do an RMB on a QTreeWidgetItem the
context menu appears *above* the row, not below as usual. I have a custom
context menu policy and

void MyApp::slotShowContextMenu( const QPoint &point )
{
	QAction *action;
	action = m_popup->exec( mapToGlobal(point) );
}

which I copied from some kdebase code. I can find nothing in the Qt doco that
effects this. Any ideas?

TIA
-Robin
Robin Atwood.