List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Double click extension or plugin
From:       Ramazan Girgin <ramazangirgin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-18 11:08:34

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

I was writting program for encrpytion and signing. I sign or encrypt files
 and add new extension to this files. But extension is not at the end of
 file.  It is middle of file name.
  Ex: Orijinal file name :
 file1.txt
        After signing file
 name is : file1.m3i.txt
   My extension is
 this point was m3i

     My question is
 that. When i double click for open my encrypted file i want to understand
 from file extension or file context and open with my program. In Microsoft
 windows side we can write shell extension for explorer and can catch
 double click event and can open with my program.
I know it isn't any way in kde3 for this
   Is there any
 way for this in kde4?
Our any of your sugesstion ?
Thanks in advance