List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: About qt-copy
From:       Ömer_F._USTA <omerusta () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-15 14:52:33

The answer is in README.qt-copy in KDE SVN :
(http://websvn.kde.org/trunk/qt-copy/README.qt-copy?view=markup)
0. Switching to git
===================

It is recommended to use kde-qt.git instead of qt-copy. Right now both
are possible,
but please transition at some point so that we can get rid of qt-copy later.
Also, adding new patches in qt-copy now requires using kde-qt.git anyway.

How to get kde-qt:
  git clone git://gitorious.org/+kde-developers/qt/kde-qt.git

Then read README.kde-qt and forget about the rest of this
README.qt-copy here :-)

On Sat, Aug 15, 2009 at 5:22 PM, David Boosalis<david.boosalis@gmail.com> wrote:
> Is qt-copy from KDE's SVN still the official qt repository for KDE
> trunk, or is trunk  now using the qt  found in gitorious
> (http://qt.gitorious.org/+kde-developers/qt/kde-qt)
>
> Thanks,
> David

Ömer Fadıl USTA