List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Konsume
From:       Benjamin Adler <benadler () gmx ! net>
Date:       2009-08-13 21:37:53

Hello everyone,

I've spent the last couple evenings creating Konsume, a small application to
alert of ending auctions you're watching on eBay. As pictures say more than
1024 words, have a look at

http://politbuero.dyndns.org/~ben/konsume/snapshot1.jpg
http://politbuero.dyndns.org/~ben/konsume/snapshot2.jpg
http://politbuero.dyndns.org/~ben/konsume/snapshot3.jpg

Because I don't have a public repository and think that this app might be
useful to others, I was wondering whether I could maintain it in
KDEs svn.

What are your thoughts? If you're fine with this, please tell me where it
belongs - kdereview maybe? The app probably isn't quite up to KDEs coding
standards yet, but thats just a matter of time.

greetings,
ben