List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde43beta1 - What's happened to kdiff konqueror integration?
From:       "David C. Rankin" <drankinatty () suddenlinkmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-07 15:14:05

On Sunday 07 June 2009 03:14:30 am David C. Rankin wrote:
> Listmates,
>
> 	Working with kdiff in konqueror, it doesn't have kdiff integrated into the
> rt-click context menu. How do I get kdiff into the context menu so that it
> provides the normal ability to click a file and "save for later comparison"
> and then to compare with a subsequent file?

Listmates,

	Just following up to see if any progress has been made to restore kdiff integration \
to konqueror. Currently I still have to maintain a kde3 install and a kde4 install \
for issues such as this. If you are unsure about what kdiff integration is or where \
it goes, here are screenshots of kde3/konqueror and kde4.3/konqueror showing what \
needs to be fixed:

http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_bugs/kde4/screenshots/kdiff-kde3.jpeg
http://www.3111skyline.com/download/openSUSE_bugs/kde4/screenshots/kdiff-kde4.jpeg

	Is there a schedule showing which milestone this will be fixed in? Thanks.

--
David C. Rankin, J.D.,P.E.
Rankin Law Firm, PLLC