List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4: missing features from KDE3
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-08-06 22:43:45

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 04 August 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
>> Meanwhile, I ask you once again to look at the little things that cause
>> irritation out of all proportion.  IMO starting with the language of bug
>> tags would be a very big step forward.
>
> ok, i'm going to push on this one again with the kde bugzilla admin :)

Please do :-). RFE, Feature Request and Wish List all mean the same to
me as a developer, but I suspect just about everyone would agree that
Wish List can be seen as perjorative compared to the others.

I've also been known to explain why "INVALID" isn't meant to imply
anything negative about a bug report. ("UPSTREAM" helps a bit, but
"WRONGPRODUCT" might be useful. I recently triaged a bug filed against
Konsole that was really a problem with git... which really isn't
INVALID/NOTABUG, but also isn't UPSTREAM or DOWNSTREAM.)

--
Matthew
Thank you for reading all the way to this .sig. You may stop reading