On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 9:00 AM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote: >> Regression is a word that comes to my mind. > > not all features that were in kde3 and are not in kde4 are regressions, > however. in fact, we're starting to get to the point where soon most of the > "missing" features aren't regressions but purposeful changes in design. I'm always talking about legitimate features only. Stupid requests? Implement KDE 4 in Qt3? I won't listen -- Pau Garcia i Quiles http://www.elpauer.org (Due to my workload, I may need 10 days to answer) >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<