On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Anne Wilson wrote: > On Wednesday 05 August 2009 08:03:35 Brendan wrote: > > On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Aaron J. Seigo wrote: > > > On Wednesday 05 August 2009, Brendan wrote: > > > > Keeping a list can't hurt anyone. > > > > > > the question is where to keep the list and how to manage responses in > > > both directions. done wrong, it does annoy people. immensely. > > > > Yes, but once created, the items won't go anywhere. It seems like users > > don't think that devs are listening and if there can be a short list > > (throw it up on the dot for now) perhaps a dialogue might help. See what > > comes of it. Can't hurt. > > Maintenance of such a list is the problem. Bugzilla works best for devs, > but not for users. A clear list like this would work much better, but I'm > not convinced that developers would want to spend any time on yet another > tool that actually makes no progress in their work. Unless, of course, we > can convince them that trying to calm irritated and irritating users does > allow them to be productive. Wiki page with dev-only edits? >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<