List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: KDE4: missing features from KDE3
From:       "Aaron J. Seigo" <aseigo () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-08-05 5:46:30

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

On Tuesday 04 August 2009, Anne Wilson wrote:
> Meanwhile, I ask you once again to look at the little things that cause
> irritation out of all proportion.  IMO starting with the language of bug
> tags would be a very big step forward.

ok, i'm going to push on this one again with the kde bugzilla admin :)

> I know that we will soon have to
> close hundreds of bugs because the projects are now unmaintained, and that
> mayhem will break loose again when that's done.

when we are about to do that, can you ping me and give me the list so i can
blog about it and give the user community a heads up? maybe i'll even do a dot
story about it. just giving people notice often helps.

> Let's look, at least, on
> how we can minimise the pain, both for the user and for developers.

agreed.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se