List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kdebase building problem
From:       Ismael Bejarano <ismaelbej () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-08-03 19:47:43

On Mon, Jul 27, 2009 at 9:30 AM, roide<roideuniverse@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi, i am trying to build kdebase from past 2 days, and i am getting this
> error
> I am wondering is this error local, or others also facing the same problem.
> I have updated the trunk, so the codes are recent.
> Can anybody take a look into this.
>
> 7%] Built target kdm_config
> [  7%] [  7%] Built target kdmctl
> Built target kdm_greet_automoc
> [  7%] Built target krootimage_automoc
> [  7%] Built target kded_kpasswdserver
> [  7%] Built target kdeinit_kglobalaccel
> [  7%] Built target kded_ktimezoned
> [  7%] Built target knotify
> [  8%] Built target kdeinit_kuiserver
> [  9%] Built target kwalletbackend
> [  9%] Built target kded_soliduiserver
> [  9%] [  9%] Built target kded_solidautoeject
> [  9%] Generating nie.h, nie.cpp
> Generating nfo.h, nfo.cpp
> Could not find parser plugin for encoding trig
> make[2]: *** [runtime/nepomuk/strigibackend/nie.h] Error 1Could not find
> parser plugin for encoding trig

> make[2]: *** [runtime/nepomuk/strigibackend/nfo.h] Error 1
> make[1]: ***
> [runtime/nepomuk/strigibackend/CMakeFiles/sopranobackend.dir/all] Error 2
> [ 10%] Built target kdeinit_nepomukserver
> make: *** [all] Error 2
>

> --
> Greetings,
> roide@irc.freenode.net
> roideuniverse.blogspot.com

>>> <<

I've the same exact problem (onto2vocabulary failed to create nie.h
because can't find a parser for trig), after investigating this
weekend it turned that my copy of kdesupport/nepomuk contained some
configuration files (probably generated by a previous incorrect call
to cmake), that were not regenerated and nepomuk was trying to load
plugins from an inexistent folder. After a fresh checkout of
kdesupport from trunk everything compiled without problem.

Regards,
Ismael