List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: best place to discuss oxygen style?
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-07-29 18:44:46

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 29 July 2009, Matthew Woehlke wrote:
>>> these seem to be aesthetic issues; i'd discuss them with Pinheiro first
>>> and then go ahead and do the coding work as long as he's Ok with the
>>> results. as non-default options, i'd expect the only concern would be
>>> that they blend well with the rest of the theme elements.
>> Huh, should have posted the follow-up instead. They're actually still
>> there (but the way the config got read changed, causing my old settings
>> to not be read). So the change is actually just exposing them.
>
> even easier then. i'd just go ahead with it in that case.

Okay. I've now sent mail directly to everyone I'm aware as being any
sort of "gatekeepers" for oxygen-style, probably if I don't hear
anything negative in a few days to a week, I'll just start doing stuff
and see if anyone complains.

Thanks,

--
Matthew
C++ is for people who want to be able to not just shoot themselves in