List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: best place to discuss oxygen style?
From:       Matthew Woehlke <mw_triad () users ! sourceforge ! net>
Date:       2009-07-29 16:40:52

Almost a month has passed since my previous attempts at communication.
Does anyone know how to contact the oxygen-style devs (or for that
matter, who they currently are) other than lurking on #oxygen and hoping
to get lucky (which I don't have time to do)? I've tried kde-artists and
have also sent mail to Huynh (who seems to be the most prolific coder on
oxygen as of late) with no response.

At what point should I just start committing things and seeing if anyone
complains?

--
Matthew
C++ is for people who want to be able to not just shoot themselves in