List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Open source vs Closed source... What makes Open Source tick.
From:       John Tapsell <johnflux () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-07-28 9:24:31

You need to fix your terminology first :-)

There are companies that do open source development (Nokia/Trolltech
being the obvious ones since they produced Qt that KDE is based on).

Likewise there are individuals that write proprietary code.

The rest of the post is flamebait that I won't bother to rise to.

John