List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Encryption (kgpg?) KIO-Slave
From:       "Friedrich W. H. Kossebau" <kossebau () kde ! org>
Date:       2009-07-25 12:12:02

Samedi, le 25 juillet 2009, à 14:07, Guillaume de Bure a écrit:
> [...]

While it is in kdesupport, please rememeber this:

# We no longer recommend building QCA as part of "everything in kdesupport"
# Instead, use a package from your distribution (or build from packaged
# source: http://delta.affinix.com/qca/)
# You can, of course, build QCA from SVN to hack on it. In that case,
# use kdesupport/qca as the source for cmake, or just uncomment the next
# line.

From
http://websvn.kde.org/*checkout*/trunk/kdesupport/CMakeLists.txt?revision=992485

Cheers