List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: kde-devel Digest, Vol 76, Issue 55
From:       Ramon Zarazua <rzarazua () digipen ! edu>
Date:       2009-07-25 2:48:22

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

>MEeeh, my bad for not looking closer at the CMakeLists.txt. Of course its 2
>instances if we actually compile the plugins .cpp file into the unit-test
>and then try to load it as well.
>
>Andreas

I am afraid that wasn't the whole issue, even After I modified the
CMakeLists.txt to just dynamically link with kdevcpplanguagesupport the
problem persisted:

here is the relevant GDB output:

2: &_k_static_KDevCppSupportFactoryfactorycomponentdata = (
    QBasicAtomicPointer<KComponentData> *) 0x7fffe3a4f128
1: *$7 = {_q_value = 0x28dfc20}
(gdb) p &_k_static_KDevCppSupportFactoryfactorycomponentdata
$10 = (QBasicAtomicPointer<KComponentData> *) 0x7ffff7602128

It is still linking two instances of the static data.
--
Ramon Zarazua
Bachelor of Science in Real Time Interactive Simulation