List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: How to do a HTML welcome screen
From:       Michael Rex <me () rexi ! org>
Date:       2009-07-21 19:55:47

On Tuesday 21 July 2009, Tom Albers wrote:
> Apps implement that on their own, so you need to study their code.

I hoped there would be an easier way. Having looked at the HTML code for these
pages left me confused already.

> I would love a proper kdelibs class for it though, I would use it in my
> apps. (hint)

Yeah, that would be nice. But as apps are doing quite some different stuff
there (judging from the two that I know of that have this ;-)), it's probably
hard to write a class that fits all needs.

Well, I could write some documentation as I try to figure out how this is
done, maybe that will help others when implementing the same...

Regards,
Michael

--
Welcome to Rivendell, Mr. Anderson.