List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: finding the unloved Pt. 2
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2009-07-21 14:45:42

On Thursday 16 of July 2009, Lydia Pintscher wrote:
> Ok here is a new updated bounces list. Removed everything that was
> sorted already by now and added new bounces at the end.
>
> | karchie                   | general
> | kfind                     | general
> | kquick                    | general
> | lilo-config               | general
> | ksysctrl                  | general
> | kchat                     | general
> | aktion                    | general
> | noatun                    | dub
> | kmago                     | general
> | ktelnet2                  | general
> | kicker                    | quicklauncher

 Kicker is obviously dead and is not even in SVN trunk. And it applies to
others too - I suggest for products with bounces you check SVN and if they
are not there, it means they most probably don't exist anymore -> close. I
doubt you can still find Noatun, aKtion, Brahms and others in SVN, some of
them are so old I barely remember they existed. If the bugzilla owner for
them bounces, there is absolutely no point in keeping them in bugzilla.

> | binaries                  | dpkg

 KDE officially does not provide any binaries AFAIK, so this whole product
should be closed.

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer