List:       kde-devel
Subject:    A meeting about kde-zeitegist
From:       Shane Fagan <shanepatrickfagan () yahoo ! ie>
Date:       2009-07-01 21:01:52

Hi,
I think we should have a meeting on irc.kde.org about zeitgeist. I was
thinking after the desktop summit because I know you all will be busy.
So when would be best and who is interested in zeitgeist? Just a
reminder zeitgeist gathers together all the events like what pages you
open each day in the web browser, documents that you open in a day etc
and lists them out in something like a diary. If you want to see how it
works you can try out the Gnome version (Because the KDE doesnt exist
yet) and the daemon (which ill add the kde applications to when I get
the front end made).

Regards
Shane_Fagan