On Monday 29 June 2009 08:04:47 Sebastian Kügler wrote: > On Saturday 27 June 2009 22:50:28 Shane Fagan wrote: > > Thanks for the info that seems to be a good plan. Ill dive in and see > > what I can do. Ill report back any problems. I put the project up on > > launchpad https://edge.launchpad.net/thumaca dont ask about the name, > > its just a temp name till I actually decide on a title. If anyone wants > > to lend me a hand id be very happy. > > Just FYI, I'll beat everyone who suggests "ZeitKeist" with a long, pointy > stick ;-) I suggest Zeikeist. Lowercase "k", like in Amarok. -- Please do not send HTML mail. Please, if you forward email, clean off the garbage. Thanks for making everyone's email experience more enjoyable. Michael Howell mhowell123@gmail.com >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<