On Mon, 2009-06-29 at 09:28 +0200, Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote: > Aaron puts it very nicely. > Whatever information zeitgeist loggers store in the zeitgeist database in KDE > it should be put into Nepomuk using a nice ontology. then this information can > be used by any other nepomuk enabled application and Zeitgeist can also use > other information than only the usage times. Now your after confusing me. I thought that I could use Nepomuk to get info. We already have a dbus interface for applications to get the info from zeitgeist. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<