List:       kde-devel
Subject:    zeitgeist for KDE
From:       Shane Fagan <shanepatrickfagan () yahoo ! ie>
Date:       2009-06-27 13:43:13

Hi,
I help out on zeitgeist we started off as just a gnome project but now
we have separated it into a daemon (that uses the dbus) and the GUI.
Zeitgeist gets the history from applications and displays all the
history from all the programs (That have a logger written for them) in a
timeline. At the moment we only have a gnome interface. As well as only
having a Gnome interface we still dont have loggers for any of KDE's
programs. I was thinking that it would make a good widget. I was
wondering where I should start in making the widget so I thought id ask.
If you want a look at zeitgeist have a look here.
https://edge.launchpad.net/zeitgeist

Regards
Shane_Fagan