List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with QT designer Qt3 -> Qt4
From:       Robin Atwood <robin () binro ! org>
Date:       2009-06-24 16:42:46

On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday 24 June 2009, Robin Atwood wrote:
> > Hmmm, I am now getting an error message:
> >
> > Object::connect: No such slot Renice::slotSliderChanged(int) in
> > /usr/src/dev/kde4/kps-0.9/build/src/ui_reniceui.h:131
> > Object::connect:  (sender name:   'm_slider')
> > Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'Renice')
> >
> > This seems correct since the slots are coded in renice.cpp which inherits
> > Ui::Renice. ui_reniceui.h contains:
>
> have you declared slotSliderChanged as a slot in renice.h and moc is
> generating a moc file for that?

class Renice : public QDialog, private Ui::Renice
{
Q_OBJECT
public:
protected:
		void slotSliderChanged( int );
		void slotSpinBoxChanged( int );

This was the original code, apart from inheriting Ui::Renice. renice.moc is
there but doesn't seem to call any slots:

int Renice::qt_metacall(QMetaObject::Call _c, int _id, void **_a)
{
    _id = QDialog::qt_metacall(_c, _id, _a);
    if (_id < 0)
        return _id;
    return _id;
}