List:       kde-devel
Subject:    Re: Problem with QT designer Qt3 -> Qt4
From:       Robin Atwood <robin () binro ! org>
Date:       2009-06-24 15:47:15

>No doubt I will get use to it! Now I am struggling with the signals/slots
>editor which also seems to have gone through some changes. :)

Hmmm, I am now getting an error message:

Object::connect: No such slot Renice::slotSliderChanged(int) in
/usr/src/dev/kde4/kps-0.9/build/src/ui_reniceui.h:131
Object::connect:  (sender name:   'm_slider')
Object::connect:  (receiver name: 'Renice')

This seems correct since the slots are coded in renice.cpp which inherits
Ui::Renice. ui_reniceui.h contains:

QObject::connect(m_slider, SIGNAL(valueChanged(int)),
Renice,SLOT(slotSliderChanged(int)));

This not how it worked before and this time Qt Assistant is not helping.

Cheers
-Robin
Robin Atwood.

         from "Mandalay" by Rudyard Kipling