On 23.06.09 14:59:41, David Boosalis wrote: > I was building from trunk and got an error meesage when I tried to build > kdebase without building kdepimlibs. Pretty sure it would not build without > kdepimlibs, but will double check. Thanks If it doesn't work (sorry have no test-env for that here) please send the complete cmake and/or make output here. That would be a bug according to the cmake files. Andreas -- You will be held hostage by a radical group. >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<