On Tue, Jun 23, 2009 at 11:49 PM, Andreas Pakulat wrote: > On 23.06.09 14:20:24, David Boosalis wrote: >> Hi >> >> I am building KDE base to run on an embedded device.   The device has a >> rather  low power  x86 CPU and graphics capabilities.  I would like not >> having to build kdepimlibs, but this is a prerequisite for building >> kdebase.  I won't be using any kdepim functionality and want to know if >> there a way to easily get around this dependency.   Akonadi in kdesupport is >> another library that I don't need for my embedded device. > > kdebase in KDE4.3 from trunk doesn't seem to require kdepimlibs anymore, > so it seems to be fixed :) > > Andreas > > -- > Celebrate Hannibal Day this year.  Take an elephant to lunch. > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > it's required for the calendar dataengine in workspace >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<