Hi

I am building KDE base to run on an embedded device.   The device has a rather  low power  x86 CPU and graphics capabilities.  I would like not having to build kdepimlibs, but this is a prerequisite for building kdebase.  I won't be using any kdepim functionality and want to know if there a way to easily get around this dependency.   Akonadi in kdesupport is another library that I don't need for my embedded device.

Having  seen the beginnings of KDE for much smaller embedded devices (Symbian phones)  will future versions of KDE take a more ala cart approach as to  which of it's  pillars can be easily designed in (or out) of  a system

Thanks for any info
David