Hello to everyone, I'm developing an application for KDE, and I'm usingthe XML GUI framework to enable and disable actions. I know how to do it for simple situations. For example, if I have an action which starts an external process and one which stops it, I can write: Of course, this won't work: as soon as the "project_exists" state is set, the action will be activated, even if the "document_exists" state isn't set. My question is: is it possible to use the XML GUI framework also to handle these more complex situations? If, that's impossible, what would be the best approach? I tried searching the KDE API documentation and google for hints, but found nothing. I also thought of looking at the source code of some application which could have the same problem, but I could think of none. Any suggestions are welcome Thanks in advance Stefano >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<