--nextPart3026502.gz1PH4eGhJ Content-Type: text/plain Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7Bit Op Sunday 21 June 2009 18:08 schreef u: > As you may remember, Eigen development is no longer happening in kdesupport [1]. > My question is: do you want me to make these changes NOW ? (That > means, besides removing kdesupport/eigen2, updating all the CMakeLists > messages to point to Eigen 2.0.3 instead of kdesupport). > > Or should I wait a couple of weeks so hopefully distros make packages > of Eigen 2.0.3 making it easier to build KDE when it depends on Eigen > 2.0.3 ? I'm sure there was an article on techbase about new dependencies for KDE, but I can't seem to find it (which is quite normal for me on wiki's). Anyhow, in this case, I would like to propose to remove it as soon as we branch 4.3, which happens at RC1 tagging. Just make sure that the CMake files of KDE 4.3.0 we will ship require the correct version of Eigen so distro's see a fail. Toma -- KDE Developer --nextPart3026502.gz1PH4eGhJ Content-Type: text/plain; charset="us-ascii" MIME-Version: 1.0 Content-Transfer-Encoding: 7bit Content-Disposition: inline >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << --nextPart3026502.gz1PH4eGhJ--