On Samstag 06 Juni 2009 19:36:36 Lydia Pintscher wrote: > Please let me know here or offlist. Dear Lydia, thanks for your idea. There is an increasing amount of schools switching to free software, i.e. GNU/Linux - or at least Openoffice, and KDE educational Applications. Debian Edu e.g. uses KDE as default Desktop environment. In this area, two topics come into my mind: 1. Keduca 2. Kiosk tools to make the desktop more apt for pupils. In the end, I believe that educational institutions (e.g. highschools) can contribute more KDE developers -- individuals and student groups. Regards Ralf >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<