List:       kde-devel
Subject:    KDE development with QTCreator
From:       Charles Abela <charles.abela () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-06-17 9:46:23

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,
newbie questions:
I have Kubuntu 9.04 with KDE4, and I want to start experimenting with some
development using QTCreator (Qt 4.5.1) . I am following the tutorials on KDE
TechBase and the issue is that from within QtCreator I cannot access the KDE
libraries. There does not seem to be a way in which I can add the path to
the KDE libraries packaged with Kubuntu to QTCreator. What am I missing? Any
help is greatly appreciated.