2009/6/16 Shaun Reich : > On Mon, Jun 15, 2009 at 10:53 PM, John Tapsell wrote: >> Hey all, > I like this idea, but what scope would this have, exactly? Is it > individual application inconsistencies too, or does it span a few > things. I think either. There's lots of small problems that wouldn't take long to fix, but can be annoying. I noticed a few days ago that kate doesn't let you change the font size with ctrl++. Those sorts of annoying but small things :-) John > > > -- > -- > Riverenter Vestri, > Shaun Reich > >>> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe << > >> Visit http://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kde-devel#unsub to unsubscribe <<